TMC M4 Magazine Pouch


Made of Condura material which is wear resist, this pouch was meant to hold M4 magazine. I found that it can fit the 16oz Nalgene bottle perfectly and there is an elastic band to secure it. What was even better, I could fit over my backpack hip harness and this allow accessing the drink bottle easily during any hike. For any hike my hydration will be a 2lts Platypus bottle and 16oz Nalgene bottle which I can make mix drinks.  

The pouch weighs around 86gm, I would say is much lighter than other bottles holder. At the bottom of there is a drainage hole.








1


This is my EDC hip belt pouches, the belt used is a 1.5 inch nylon webbing. The system will allow me to carry my important and survival stuff with a backpack on. The backpack hip harness will not get in a way and I can access my stuff while on the move. Normally I do not carry the bottle, just the Flyye accessories and camera pouch. This is for demonstration purpose. 



My hip pouches with backpack, on my chest harness I have a TMC camera pouch. Sometimes I use it for GPS and if in wet condition such as in this river hike trip, I place the camera instead. 





No comments:

Post a Comment