DIY Edelrid Hexon Multifuel Stove With Vargo Titanium Hexagon Wood Stove



Before I purchased the Hexon Multifuel Stove, I did a lot of research and one of it was using with Vargo Hexagon Wood Stove. I have Noticed the nut of the Hexon Multifuel Stove size and the base plate of the Vargo Hexagon Wood Stove had the same size. It was a wild guess without physically seen it. There was no info on the internet that anyone has done it.

Took the gamble and guess what??!! I was right. This is a simple mod to use both stoves together. Takes less than a minute to get it done. Watch the video below
You might ask why the mod, reason simple if the Hexon Multifuel Stove fails, I have the Vargo Titanium Wood burning as backup. At the same time I do not have to bring along a wind screen. 

There is only one item needed for this to work. A Presta Valve nut from a bicycle tube. 

This mod you can just leave the nut in place and with all the legs install back.


No comments:

Post a Comment