Sanyo eneloop rechargeable Battery



I got these batteries about a year back after reading an article by StefanV. I decided to try them after my Sony rechargeable batteries was depleting too fast and decided to replace them. I purchased the eneloop USB charging version since I wanted to travel light weighing only 48g and after extensive usage for a year the unit is still working fine.





You are able to use the laptop USB ports to charge the batteries but your laptop must be left power on. Recently I used the batteries for my Xbox 360 controller. It has been a month and daily 6hrs usage the batteries are still 75% full. I could charge my spare batteries even without powering up the Xbox 360 through the USB ports (see picture). The charging time for 2AA batt takes about 3 to 4hours.
The USB charger is able to charge only AA and AAA eneloop batteries
The USB charger only requires 5V so my possible configuration of charging
1. xbox 360
2. laptop USB ports
3. Mr Battery (Tekkeon 3450) - see my earlier post
5. Auto Cig. adaptor USB.

eneloop Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment